Sunday, February 1, 2009

Toddler Cape

I have been making girl/boy capes for a while now for about 3+ year old kids. They are a big hit for birthday presents. After making a cape this week, I had just enough material left for a tiny cape. Titus just turned 16 mo. I didn't think he was really old enough to enjoy the cape, but since the material was not really good for much else, I made him a cape.

He LOVES it. He comes up to me and says "Peese" asking for it. When I put it on him, he just starts running around. He wants to chase and run. I finally took him outside so he could really run for a while. We ran all the way to the pond and fed the ducks. Warning: when I take it off, he throws a fit :o


I'm off for a run!


A bite for the ducks, a bite for me...I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...


I guess the capes can definately be used for younger kids! More about Sew Tiny Boutique's Capes

No comments: